Nitin Properties is a well-known Property realtor in Amritsar that provides end to end solutions to the clients in property related matters. The company has laid its foundation stone in the year 1999, and is now owned and managed by Mr. Nitin Mehra. Under his due guidance, we have scaled new dimensions of success in all the business endeavors. Backed with dedicated and professional workforce, we assist clients in buying or selling lands and plots,flats and apartments,Industrial and Agricultural land in Amritsar. The real estate services offered by us include Real Estate Consultancy, Building Construction Services, Vastu Consultancy, Property Legal Advisory, Property Valuation Services, etc. We have achieved expertise in providing property related solutions to the clients in Amritsar. Apart from Amritsar, we are also capable of providing residential house in Delhi/NCR,Chandigarh,Mohali,Phagwara,jalandhar and Ludhiana region.
- We offer the best possible solutions to the clients.
- Backed by dedicated workforce, we strive hard and help clients in making right and the most beneficial real estate investment decision.
- We offer quality driven services providing 100% satisfaction to the clients.
- Through our real estate services we build long term relationships with our clients and earn their never ending trust and faith.
- In addition, we offer proper legal documentation, ensuring trouble free real estate dealings for the clients.
To be a brand that inspires confidence, trust and respect in the field of real estate consulting and investment advisory.
To tap into the best localized real estate investment options across India by having teams of qualified and driven people across major cities of India by 2015.
Honesty in all dealings, Integrity in actions, Commitment to provide superior value to customer.
In Punjab, people have specialists that they trust for all their needs- whether basic or crucial to life. Right from family Doctors and jewelers to people required for odd jobs, there are loyalists trusted with everything. But when it comes to investments in real estate, the job is always entrusted to some random middleman. Hence one often hears stories of people having been duped by middlemen in real estate transactions/investments either by hiding crucial facts about their investment or not passing on the discount promised verbally. Mostly, these middlemen are working to further their own interests by taking any deal to closure with disregard to the end result of the investment. People always wished that they had a consultant that worked for their interests rather than just further his own. Hence was born the idea of 'my' Nitin Properties.
- The services offered by Nitin properties are made available to customers right from helping in shortlisting a property up to the physical possession of the property by the developer, which could take anywhere between 2-3 years or more.
- Regular updates on the status of their booked property and reminders on payments are part of the routine set of after sales services extended to customers besides any specific support which a customer might need.
- For re-sale and leasing, we have a dedicated team to help you get the maximum value from your investments.
- Our experts will ensure through proper research and market intelligence that we advise the client towards SAFE and PROFITABLE investments.
- Any deal for the client is thoroughly researched into.
- Any discount on primary sales from companies is either adjusted in the company sale price (BSP) itself or the customer gets a proper credit note with an email from the company ID.
- We also undertake research on specific real estate for individuals and institutions at a price.
We pride ourselves on the faith our esteemed clients have bestowed on us. Our clientele ranges from working professionals, doctors, businessmen, self-employed professionals and reputed companies as well.
Connect to our clients to know about our past work and a quick reference check, drop in your name, number and mail ID and we will mail/sms you the details with the best time to call the concerned person.